Saturday, July 19, 2014

Sad day !!

Last night at 11:30, my friend, my husband, my love came to the end of his suffering and left this earth. He is now in a better place with no worries, care, or strife, he is at rest. I miss him now and will always miss him.we have only had seventeen years together. Not enough time to my way of thinking but we laughed a lot together. He was good to me and good to my mother and friends with my son. I wa his wife, friend, care giver, and bottle washer lol. (not to mention all the laundry)

Happy journey my love, be at peace !


9 comments:

Christine said...

Thinking of you at this sad time Dusty

Annie said...

Hello from a new follower.
I'm so sorry about your husband's passing.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Thinking of you. So sorry for your loss, Dusty.

Julie said...

Bless you Dusty. Much love to you at this sad time xxx

Unknown said...

Dusty,
My thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time. May your memories give you comfort.
Deb

Nanbon44 said...

I am so sorry to hear of your loss, take care of yourself and know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

DUSTY said...

Thank you everyone.

Tiffstitch said...

I'm sorry to hear of his passing, but I know how difficult things have been the past several months for both of you. Be well.

Olivia said...

I am so sorry for your loss...and thankful you found each other and had seventeen years. I pray you have friends and family to comfort you during this difficult time.