Thursday, July 17, 2014

A Busy Week !!

Rich was admitted to the hospital again this past Monday and was there until yesterday. He is recovering from pneumonia and we found out that he only has 15 % of his kidney function. That along with 15% of his heart function and 40% of his lung function and he is a sick man. He went back to the nursing home yesterday after a horrible day at the hospital. We were treated terribly. And I had to tranort this sick man back to the nursing home in my car. It is a long story. Needless to say, I was and still am very upset.

Today, he is still feeling unwell and slept most of my visit this afternoon. My girlfriend cam over for supper and we had hamburgers and corn on the cob. Yummy !! We also ad a wonderful visit.

Last evening I was amazed at how lovely the sky was at sunset. Here are some pictures.



Such lovely colors.

As far as my stitching, it has been almost non-existent. I did mange to finish a small part on the RR from Needlecraft Haven and sent it off to the next person.

Here is the entire piece so far


And this is the little bit that I got done, I felt bad that I was unable to get more done.


I did the grey floor and part of the quilt. It was a fun piece to work on.

Thanks for visiting and have a great day !!




1 comment:

Julie said...

Sending you a {GREAT BIG HUG} Dusty, thinking of you at this sad time. xxxxxxxxxxxx