Thursday, January 28, 2010

A New Day


I can't believe that I am up and functioning at 7 AM. I am not a morning person as a rule. But I napped on and off last evening so I guess I didn't need the extra sleep this morning. I am normally just going to bed at 4 or 5 am. LOL

DH had a pretty good day yesterday. We went to the Pulmonologist on Monday as scheduled. They did a Breathing capacity study on him and his breathing has declined since the last one they did. The Pulmonologist still seems to think most of his problems are Cardiac related instead of lung related. It is hard to tell because he is so compromised with both. The MD ordered an Overnight Oximetry (amount of blood oxygen while he is sleeping) Study to be done. We are just waiting for the Techs to get in touch with us to schedule the test. We go to our Primary Doctor today. We both have appointments. Mine is just routine. I am sure we will learn the lab results on DH today. The Pulmonologist did a chest x-ray when we were there Monday but we haven't heard anything yet. It seems like my whole social life revolves around MD visits. sigh!!!

I have been stitching on a Christmas SAL for the German Marquoir Group, the SAL ends the end of February so I am working away so I can get all the parts. I missed the last part on one of them because of a deadline. So hopefully I will make it this time. Her is my efforts so far.

3 comments:

Annie Bee said...

I hope that everything goes well with the Drs. visits and you soon get the results. I love your German Marquoir it is really beautiful.

Carolyn NC said...

Hope all the dr. vists give you good answers and treatments. Love the Stitching. Have you contacted Elke for the last part? Since you were so diligently stitching and need just one more part, she might go ahead and let you have it - worth a shot!

DUSTY said...

Thanks for the comments stitcinfriend. The Marquoir is a fun stitch.

Corilyn, thanks for the thought, I will email Elke and see what happens.