Friday, May 13, 2011

Spring Is Here !!!!

At last the sun is shining !!! The last several days have been beautiful. Cool at night but warm during the day. I didn't think it would ever get here.  My Lilac bush is loaded with blooms, I am sure all this wet weather has helped that out. The air is full of their wonderful scent.  As you can see I have a mixed bush, both purple and white.  I love them !!!!!

My Lilac Bush, isn't it lovely !!!


A close up of the Lilacs


Another close up of the Lilacs, can't you just smell them.



As far as my stitching, i have finally finished my Homage to Japan, a SAL through the Sticklounge.  i love the way it looks.  I just need to take a run to the LNS to get the hardware for a bell pull. I have also been working on the RR for Needlecraft Haven. I should be finish with that either today or tomorrow.


Homage to Japan / Sticklounge SAL


Thank you for stopping by and have a great day !!!!!



5 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Your lilac bush is gorgeous as is your stitching.

Mylene said...

Love your flower pictures! Gorgeous!!

Congrats on the new finish, looks lovely!

DUSTY said...

Thanks ladies

Julie said...

Lilac is such a lovely scent, it must be heavenly to stand and sniff in your garden.

Great finish Dusty!

Sunshine said...

Love the lilacs! Mine didn't do as good this year, but they're still young.