Friday, July 23, 2010

A Rainy Friday

The weather here has been terrible. Yesterday and today we have had heavy rains with tornado warnings and severe thunder storm warnings.  It rained so heavy that our street looked like a river. They are predicting another heat wave for the next few days. The temperature is supposed to be in the hundreds again.  Thank goodness we have an A?C, I don't think DH would be able to handle the heat and humidity without it.  He has a hard time breathing when the air gets to heavy. So we pretty much stay indoors when it gets bad.  He likes to sit out on the porch and watch the neighborhood for short periods of time.  He keeps me abreast of all the gossip going on. LOL

I have been working on my Mandala for the German Group. I love the way it is looking.  I just finished parts 31-35.  And I have started parts 36-41.  There are 60 parts all together and the deadline is August 26th.  I am stitching like crazy to get it done.  Here is what I have done so far. Take care and thanks for looking. Try to stay cool.


5 comments:

CameoRoze said...

Gosh, Dusty, that's a gorgeous piece. Love the colors. Love the way it flows.

Mylene said...

Hello Dusty, your Mandala is looking gorgeous!

Cynimin said...

Your mandala is beautiful! I also love your Sweet Pea Fairy, so cute! Stay cool...

DUSTY said...

Thanks everyone !!!

Julie said...

The colours in this one are superb Dusty, its so pretty.