Sunday, August 16, 2020

Life with COVID

 Well here it is the middle of August already. Where has the time flown to ?? Daily living continues to be frantic. Everywhere you go you see people hurrying along with a face mask as they do there daily chores. We are both well. Our outings are walks with the dog and occasional rides to the park ( as long as it is not crowded) to let the dog have some exercise and us as well. 


We walk with her each night in our neighborhood and try to keep our distance. This seems to be the new normal. Will it ever end ?? sigh !! I have made many masks for family and friends and others in need over the past several months. 



My biggest accomplishment was a quilt for my favorite Aunt. She loves Betty Boop and I found fabric for her. The quilt came out well considering I am pretty much a novice quilter. She loved it when I gifted her with it.


Other than that I have been doing a lot of cooking what with all the fresh vegetables from our friends garden. My freezer is full of goodies.

Well I will leave you for now and hope you and yours are staying safe and well. Take care and thank you for stopping by.

3 comments:

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Your dog is so cute and she looks really happy.
You have been busy with mask making and preparing food for the freezer.

Mylene said...

Hello Dusty..i hope everything's alright with you.
Take care always.

Blackjack 21 for Fun said...

Your blog is very enjoyable and entertaining. Kick-start your online gambling with some extra cash.