Sunday, July 31, 2016

End of July, 2016

It is hard to believe that July is pretty much over. Between all the work being done on the house and my recent Cataract surgery, time has flown by. I now have a new roof, new windows and a new door. They are going to do some work in the bathroom this week, nothing dramatic, just things that need to be done. My poor mobile home is fifty years old and like me it has it's aches and pains. I am hoping with the new windows that my heating bill will be a lot not more comfortable in my wallet this winter. 

I just love what they did with my stained glass window. My brother-in-law made it for my step father quite a while ago and the smashing on the outside was starting to rot. It now so lovely. They did a wonderful job of framing it and I have a double glazed window behind it.

This is what the other Windows look like. I love them. I used to have the ones that crank open, these are so much easier and I won't have to take down screens and put up storms every year. They even tilt for cleaning. So nice !! 


My new door looks great also. They still have to do the trim but it looks good already.


My stitching has been very slow with my eyes but I am hoping now that the surgery is done that things in that area will improve.

Thanks for visiting my blog and have a wonderful day !!

3 comments:

Tiffstitch said...

Glad your surgery went well and love the new windows! Especially the stained glass, gorgeous.

Christine said...

The stained glass window is beautiful!

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

The stained glass window is lovely. With all the work you've had done, it will feel like a new home.