Monday, October 4, 2010

October Already !!

I can't believe that October is here already. It seems that I only get on here once a month lately to post.  As I have said before " Time just flies by  !!!"  I do love this time of the year though, the crisp air and all the beautiful colors are a treat.  Unfortunately, all to soon the snow will fly again. ugh !!!  I don't even want to think about that.
 I received a package in the mail for an online stash exchange form Jaynes Attic and had a nice surprise. There was a small chart a variety pack of Mill Hill beads, a coaster and a small scissor charm for my enjoyment.

I also was in a Halloween Ornie Exchange on the EMS board and this is the ornie that I made.

Front

Back

These are my offering for a Charity Tree for a friend on Jaynes Attic.  The designs are my own and improved as I went along.  The small green one was my first attempt and I seemed to get braver as I stitched.  I really enjoy Hardanger.


I even managed to get some stitching done on my Sticklounge SALs

See The Stars part 3

Zentangle part 6

When Stars Collide part 2

Hopefully I will get back here to post again before another month goes by. Take care and enjoy the great fall weather.

6 comments:

Julie said...

Lovely work on the WIP's

The crosses for the cross stitch tree are wonderful, i do hope i can make it to the church with Clare to see them this December

Nice exch package

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely progress on your WIPs. Well done on the crosses for Claire's tree I'm sure she will be thrilled. Nice exchange received.

Carolyn NC said...

Love, love these, especially Collide 2 and Zentangle 2!

Sally said...

You have some lovely WIPs there. Very pretty.

very nice exchange you received and I love the crosses for Clare's tree.

DUSTY said...

Thank you everyone

Jutta said...

Hi Dusty,
oh, what a lovely Blog. I'm also a member at "Sticklounge", nice to meet you.
Hugs from Berlin, Germany,
Jutta