Tuesday, May 18, 2010

More on DH

The CT Scan shows that he has fluid in his heart muscles known as Congested Heart Failure. That is what is causing most of his breathing problems as well as his Emphysema. We saw a new Cardiologist last Tuesday and his Primary MD on Thursday. The Cardiologist is going to do an Echo Cardiogram next week to see if any of his numbers have changed before he starts to change any of his meds. He is on major diuretics now and we have to watch him for renal problems. He is just a very unwell person. My whole social life revolves around doctor visits and work. What a life !!! LOL
I also received some bad news. My aunt and best friend was diagnoses with breast cancer last week. She is going for a lumpectomy on the 24th. She is a very special person and my dearest friend. their is only 5 years difference in our ages and we have always been close. She is 68. Please say a prayer for her.

On a better note. Little Ella is doing great. She will be 3 months old on the 21st and is 7 1/2 pounds. She is still a little peanut but a little cutie. I received pictures for Mother's Day of both my "Little Girls", what a couple of sweeties. Here they are , see what you think. Emma is 19 months now.



7 comments:

Tracey said...

Keeping your dh, you, and your friend in my prayers- what sweet little girls! (((HUGS)))

Raven/Missy said...

Dusty, I will keep your DH and Aunt in my thoughts and prayers! My biological mother had breast cancer and passed only a bit over a year after I met her. I understand how difficult it is. *HUGS*

The girls are adorable, just lovely! Thank you for sharing their pics and thank you for the visit to my blog. It does sound like your stash is fairly well organized :)

Lesleyanne said...

Beautiful photos of your girls. Hope you DH and Aunt get better soon.

DUSTY said...

Thanks everyone !!

Julie said...

Such a beautiful smile your older grandaughter has, Ella is growing well too.

My thoughts are with you Dusty, I hope all goes well for your Aunt/best friend and that the Dr is able to help DH have a good quality of life.

Much love and {{hugs}} to you, sending lots of loving thoughts your way. xxxx

Carolyn NC said...

Hope that can find the right meds to keep DH stable and that all goes well with your aunt. And what adorable pictures!

Mylene said...

Sending prayers for your DH and Aunt.((hugs))

Lovely pictures of the girls.