Wednesday, September 2, 2009

September Already !!!



I can't believe it is September already. The time just keeps flying by. I found out the other day that I am going to be a grandmother again. this one will make 4 grands for me. I have a 19 year old grandson that is starting his 2nd year in college (unbelievable -- I remember holding him when he was a new born ) , a 16 year old granddaughter that is still in high school, and a ten month old granddaughter that is just starting to walk. my son is hoping that this one will be a boy (the two girls aree his ) so he will have a hunting and fishing partner. Although I am sure he will initiate the girls in his pastimes also. LOL


DH cont to have health problems, but he is stable at the moment. My stitching seems to take a back seat to work and MD appointments. So it has been sporadic at best. My latest finish was for a friend. It is from one of the UK mags and was a fun stitch. I am quite pleased with how it turned out.
I also just finished a mail art envelope for an exchange but will post a picture after it has been received. Have a nice day and enjoy the crisp weather.

2 comments:

Chiloe said...

I didn't know you were here !!! Hope you'll post more often: I'm sure you have a lototo share with us ;-)

DUSTY said...

Thanks Chiloe, my time is limited as you can see from the dates of my posts. But I will try. Take care